4.15.2013

eating this week

As I sat this morning and planned out my menu, I was flipping through blogs and spotted Melanie's plans for the week. Those quesadillas quickly found their way to my menu so thanks to Melanie for the assist on that one!

Nothing earth shattering this week but I'm hoping to catch some weather breaks this week so I can make some progress on the yard. LOTS of rain last week (and not a little amount in the forecast for this week) means my spring yard cleaning has fallen by the wayside.

Monday romesco potatoes + salad
Sunday potato tacos w/ avocado and tomatillo salsa


I can't forget to mention these easy raw bar cookies I made yesterday - easy and delicious (and despite the high fat/calorie count, it's mostly good fat with no added flour or sugar.) I made the oat version and for the topping, melted some semi-sweet chocolate chips with a smidge of coconut oil.
Also planned for this week, I have a few grapefruits all lined up for this jam. The cookies look fab but I just want the jam for my morning english muffin - yum! I'll let you know how it turns out - I'm a bit of a grapefruit fanatic so I'm sure I will love it.

1 comment:

  1. i want reviews on that jam + the couscous salad. yum!

    love comparing our menus each week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...