5.19.2006

Happy Birthday, Carlos!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today is my darling husband's birthday. And I am a lousy wife. I've known about his birthday all year long (HA!) but time slipped away from me way too fast and I didn't get a good surprise together like I normally try to. SO, please indulge me...let me ramble about my C, and wish him a happy -- birthday ;)

• he is HOT
• he is an awesome, AWESOME dad (Jake thought it was the coolest to run into our room this morning and wish him a Happy Birthday...three times no less...each time telling me to stay out because "I can HANdle it!")
• he takes great (I mean GREAT) care of me. Especially when I was pregnant. And he teaches our boys to do the same thing.
• he is HOT
• he is a hard worker. He can learn how to do anything in no time at all and isn't satisfied with being anything less than the best.
• he is handy and can build me cool stuff :)
• he loves the same music as me and has expanded my tastes considerably
• he is teaching our kids how to golf and nothing is cuter than seeing them shake their butts when they tee up :p
• he is hot
• he loves ME...and for a long time, I wasn't sure if there was anyone out there that *would* ever love me.

SO, Happy Birthday, Carlos - I love you!

(the digital elements in the photo are by Gina Cabrera at DDE!)

13 comments:

  1. Please extend "happy birthday" wishes to Carlos from us. I owe him a "hot beer" in celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! Happy birthday, Carlos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Erica! Happy Birthday Carlos =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY sweet Erica... and SERIOUSLY, Carlos and I share a BIRTHDAY? I knew we were kindred spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:53 AM

    Happy Birthday Carlos:)

    All the cool people are born in May;)

    (I could be a bit biased though...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Happy Birthday Carlos!!! Love your post, Erica! So glad you have such a sweet, cool and of course HOT hubby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Happy Birthday to Carlos!!!! What a sweet tribute to him E (now put it all on a page! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Carlos!!! We owe him a beer too:)

    Yay, an excuse to make some plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Happy belated birthday, Carlos!!!!! :D You sound like a righteous dude. :) And word is that you're hot. Good combo.

    Thanks for taking such good care of E. :)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:06 AM

    You sound like you caught yourself a great man ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:27 PM

    hope Carlos has a wonderful birthday.
    love your list, e and i'm sure
    c does as well.
    may all your birthday wishes
    come true, carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:45 PM

    OK- just catching up on blogs... is your big dude's b-day actually May 19th??? if so way coincidental, so is mine, and they both have Jakes for sons.... just find it amusing... ok, I am desperate for amusement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:35 PM

    nothing better than a hot husband! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...