6.30.2005

off for a few days...

not that I've been around much lately anyway! I've been busy helping out my dad at his shop the last couple of weeks. It's been great spending so much time with him; reconnecting with him I guess. And now, we are off to Algonac State Park for the weekend with my parents, my brother and his family. Algonac has an amazing fireworks display that the whole town comes out for. Excited for our boys to camp for the first time and to try out our new (used) camper that we just bought. Wish me luck getting some great fireworks shots and that the boys don't go bonkers over the noise!

Haven't taken any pictures recently so here's another from our sprinkler fun the other day. Check out the hair (and the killer biceps :D)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a FABULOUS holiday weekend and be safe :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 PM

    have a great weekend chica. Enjoy your camping in your new trailer (and you know we want pics!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:35 AM

    Dang that kid is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:52 AM

    killer biceps is right...super 'Z'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:23 AM

    awwww he is such a doll baby! I can not believe all the hair he has Erica!

    You have fun camping this weekend...we are heading to the west side...hitting Lake Mich. for a couple days and taking in the fireworks over the bay...always a great time!

    Chat with ya when you get back!!
    Mellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...