5.09.2005

in honor of mother's day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me and my mom. I know it's blurry and grainy but isn't she beautiful?

I know I don't say it enough and so I'll say it now. Thank you for being such a great mom; for demonstrating how to be the mom *I* want to be.

And I'm sorry. For being a teenager of the ungrateful variety. And causing you to stay up late at night worrying about me.

And thank you for never saying that you hoped I had children just like me someday (even though they are very likely more difficult :p

Love you mom.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:53 PM

    You are both beautiful! Great picture :)

    And were you in the wedding?? You'll have to show full length pics with that dress, I bet it was fab!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...